- LON Interface for PCI-bus PC
- TP/FT-10, TP/XF-78, TP/XF-1250 or EIA-485 transceiver
- for LON networks with or without LNS
- drivers for DOS, Windows and Linux
- D-type plug and screw-plug terminal
- user programmable
The Easylon PCI-Bus Interface is a LonTalk adapter connecting PCI-bus PCs to LON and other ISO/IEC 14908-1 compatible control networks.
The board, proven in industrial enviroment ist equipped with alternatively usabel screw-plug terminal and D-Type connector for connection to the LON network. Customized version can be fitted with RJ 45 jacks instead of D-type connector or Phoenix in place of Weidmüller connectors.
A variant with optivally isolated EIA-485 transveiver is available further to the usual TP/FT-10 and TP/XF transceiver versions. The board can also be fitted with direct connect or FTX smart transceiver.
The Easylon PCI Interface+ is the technologically advanced replacement for the Easylon PCI-Bus Interface.