GesySense System Components
The following components constitute the GesySense® system
- Battery operated wireless sensors continuously radio transmit measured values from the measuring point.
- Battery operated wireless loggers store measured values locally but can as well transmit immediately.
- If necerssary, Repeaters bridge long distances or help in difficult radio conditions.
- The Receiver transmits all received data to a data server.
Alternatively a PC with wireless adapter or a data server fitted with receiver module receives the measured values.
- The Configurator connects PC software to the network, configures wireless modules and reads out logger modules.
- Windows PC software serves for network commissioning or for data acquisiotion and anlysis.
Wireless sensor for pulse counting and status monitoring.
Sensor-Actuator radio module with PT1000, digital input, relay and local control. Suited for slef-configuring systems.
Wireless sensor measuring temperature and humidity.
Connection to superior systems or internal radio bridge